I choose to seek wisdom and remain teachable.
- I choose to know and expand my limits.
- I choose friends who encourage and hold me accountable.
I choose peace over anxiety, trust over fear and sleep over worry.
- I choose to wake up and be grateful.
- I choose to use my time wisely and with variety.
- I choose thankfulness over complaining.
I choose forgiveness over grudges, responses over reactions and love over lists.
- I choose to work hard and still leave white space on my calendar.
- I choose to schedule exercise and enjoy recreation.
- I choose to be ‘calm and steady’ over ‘frantic and rushed’.
I choose to guard my heart, protect my mind and tame my tongue.
- I choose permission for tears.
- I choose honest, heartfelt prayer.
- I choose to be transparent, intentional and genuine.
I choose solitude over loneliness, community over isolation and service over self-pity.
- I choose to believe in life’s seasons.
- I choose to reflect on past triumphs.
- I choose to learn from my mistakes and move forward.
I choose to contemplate, linger, ponder and wonder about this sweet ability I have, to choose.